Just bought an Aura? Want to know how to make the most of it? You've come to the right place. Read on to learn more about all of the exciting features of this connected alarm clock.
Setting your alarm for tomorrow morning
1. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone and that you’re close enough to your Aura
2. Open Health Mate and tap the Aura widget (blue)
3. Set the wake up time to your convenience
4. Choose the music you want to wake up to
If you also have a sleep sensor, using the Smart Wake-Up feature will enable Aura to wake you up at the best time for you.
Using Spotify Connect
By default, Aura lets you choose from X wake-up & sleep programs and 20 000+ webradio stations. If you have a Spotify Premium account, you can use it to play all your favorite playlists on Aura.
How to play songs from Spotify on the go:
1. Make sure your Aura and the Spotify account you want to stream from are using the same Wi-Fi network
2. Start playing the playlist of your choice in Spotify
3. Tap the song currently playing
4. Tap the speaker icon and select your Aura (iOS) or Tap Spotify Connect Available and select your Aura (Android)
How to play Spotify playlists in wake-up and sleep programs:
1. Open Health Mate and tap the Aura widget to set/ edit your alarm or run a sleep program
2. Tap Spotify (iOS) or Use a Spotify playlist (Android)
3. Tap Launch Spotify
4. Use Spotify Connect to play your playlist on Aura and go back to Health Mate
5. Tap OK and finish setting the program
Controlling Aura with touch gestures
All set for tomorrow morning? Great! But did you know you could control your Aura’s programs, and sound and brightness levels with one single hand?
Here’s how to do it:
– Tap the top gently to switch the reading light on and off
– Long press the top for 3 seconds to start the sleep program
– Swipe your hand up or down on the right side of Aura to adjust sound and brightness levels
– Long press the right side for 3 seconds to turn the alarm on or off
– Tap the top (once) to snooze for 9 minutes
– Double-tap the top of Aura to stop any program
Introducing you to your new morning routine
The Aura continuously monitors the light and temperature levels and syncs with your Health Mate app using the Wi-Fi network. If you have a sleep sensor, Health Mate will deliver all your sleep data in the most readable and useful way.
Here’s what you’ll find every morning:
1. Daily sleep data: Timeline view
2. Daily sleep data: Detailed view (after clicking the timeline item)
3. Weekly sleep data:
That’s it! You’re now ready to use your Aura like a pro. Enjoy!